GUIDELINES FOR AUTHOR
1. Length: Full papers should not exceed 2500 words (including references).
2. Title of paper should be brief.
3. Abstract not more than 150 words, should have the Purpose, Design/Methodology/Approach, Findings, Managerial Implications, Scope for future work / Limitations. It should also include up to five key words.
4. Headings should be short and clearly defined. The paper should have an introduction, literature review, objectives/research gaps, methodology, limitations/scope for future work, conclusion.
5. Format of the paper should have a cover page with the title, authorís name, complete address, telephone number, fax number, and email id. In case of co -authors, these details should also be provided for each co-author. Correspondence will be sent to the first author unless otherwise requested.
The second page should contain the title and an abstract of 150 words. It should also include up to five key words about the paper. The second page should not include the authorís name. The paper should begin from the third page.
Margins: 2.5 cm. or 1 inch
Font: Times New Roman, 12 point
6. References: Citation to other publications must be in standard style. That is shown within the text as the authorís name followed by a comma and year of publication, all in round brackets, e.g. (Volberda, 1997). At the end of the paper a reference list in alphabetical order must be given as follows:
For books: ††† Surname, initials, (year), title, publisher, place of publication.
E.g. Mckenzie J. (1996), Paradox: The New Strategic Dimension, McGraw -Hill, Berkshire.
For journals: †Surname, initials, (year), journal, volume (number), pages.
E.g. Volberda H.W. (1997), Building Flexible Organization for Fast Moving Markets, Long Range Planning, 30 (2), 169-183